2/25/2007

Imagine the violent response this poster would receive on an American campus...


What type of physical violence and ridicule do you think these two guys would be subject to if they brought their poster over to an American college campus?

I agree completely with there sentiment, and I don't think I would have the guts to hold that sign up on my college campus. On election day in 2004, my friend John and I both wore Bush-Cheney gear around campus, and the response we received was nothing short of hostile. John had a cigarette flicked in his face, and was spit at.

In my office in the Lewis Center, DePaul University's Law School, one of the professors has on his door a post-it note with a number under the heading, "Number of days until the end of the reign of terror," clearly a reference to the Bush presidency. What type of school hires idiots like that?

Ignorance is bliss I guess, but maybe it isn't safe to allow these morons to vote? I guess I shouldn't say that.

The world needs more men like John Howard too! I love Australia!!

No comments: