2/21/2007

ATTENTION CHICAGO: Sign up today, Interficio, Kill or be killed...


Interficio Blog

Top 10 Assassin Movies

My friend Robert has alerted me to this new real life role player game which involves hunting and eliminating individuals that you have been contracted to kill, using a water pistol. Then, once the kill has been made, you text message confirmation to the website and the casualties are logged, with the last man standing winning $1,000. There is currently a 90-player game underway in Washington, DC, and there are still two months to sign-up for the next planned rounds in Austin, Texas and Chicago. I am in and I hope that those of you who have a beef with me will take this opportunity to stalk and kill me over the course of the spring. Just make sure you are always looking over your shoulder, cause you never know where Sir Walks-a-lot (a.k.a. Sketchwards) is lurking....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In David Spade's SNL manner: Yeah, I liked this when it was called StreetWars.