4/01/2007

3:42am in Chicago, they had me for about 45 minutes...

How TiSP Works

I am a Google fanatic. I am fascinated by the company and what it represents, every product they offer, and I think that the age in which we live could be amazingly altered in a way that has yet to be even understood. They are the first company that has offered best in class products free of charge across the board. All of those who previously thought it their perogative to receive a fee for services rendered, because of Google alone, these dweebs that had inferiority complexes in their youth, that will never be true again. I have spent the last 36 hours on Google consuming information on their new API's, and building my own custom search engines...

Maybe it is my creepy obsession with the hot young company that led me to seriously consider sticking cables through my toilet to the special, and secret servers. It was weird, but sounded interesting, but then I was distracted, and that was the moment I was had...

HAF

No comments: