8/25/2006

Google News Links

Google News- How much do we know about Iran's nuclear program?

I like to post a link to the article that I drew my information from, especially when writing on news as it happens, but I often read so many news stories from different media outlets on any given topic that I couldn't feasibly cite every source of information. But then it occurred to me that through Google News I can instantly get every article written throughout the world through a simple keyword search. From now on, unless I am citing a specific journalist or newspaper, I will post a link to all of the Google News stories associated with the general topic of my post. The link above, as you may already know, will give you a complete collection of media reports on the United States' intelligence on Iran's nuclear program, and is an example of how I hope to provide substantive and diverse information and divergent perspective alongside my own opinions.

No comments: