12/14/2006

Finally, TWWI moves to Blogger in Beta

Well, after months of anticipation, tonight I was finally invited to switch my blog over from the original Blogger service to the new hosting platform Google launched back in September. I have just started playing around with the services more advanced features, but so far I am very impressed. As usual Google lives up to my expectations. I would greatly appreciate any input anyone may have regarding the way in which I have organized everything, or if anyone would like to suggest any other blogs or news sources that you think I should read and link to in the sidebar. I would also like to thank those of you who regularly take the time to read what I have to say about whatever it is I have on my mind. It is really encouraging to know that my thoughts are getting out there! Hopefully I have inspired others to venture into the blogosphere!

No comments: